Wednesday 15 April 2009

Because I haven't said anything in ages...

A small update for you all.

Basically, due to commitments on university work, I haven't done much on this project. My dissertation has become an all consuming beast, but doing it is all very useful stuff (as it's about your friend and mine, George A. Romero).

I've found pretty much all the make up and props I'll need from various websites. I've got in contact with someone who I think would be a good lead actor. I've had quite a few people express an interest in being zombies, who are most important! And, very helpfully, I've had a couple more offers from people expressing an interest in helping out with the film, so I'm happy I've had interest from very talented people, and am very glad to have them aboard. 

Can't wait to dive into production now!

Love,
Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment